KLEIN-AUS VISTA - EAGLE'S NEST CHALETSRediscover freedom at Klein Aus Vista with its sweeping vistas of subtle colours where the Pro-Namib merges with desert sands. Take time away from the rush and routine of everyday life to recharge and to reconnect with the natural world. For a quality experience, treat yourself to a few days at the Eagle's Nest Chalets, built into rounded granite boulders with a rugged granite-gneiss mountain as a backdrop. Above, eagles may soar, and around you, the expansive views will take your breath away. A seven-kilometre drive from the main lodge, the Eagle's Nest chalets are private self-catering retreats, each built individually, combining natural elements and boulders into their interiors in a rustic and luxurious blend.
You may just want to stay here forever. Choose whether to cook in the kitchen, on the fire or to eat in the Desert Horse Inn restaurant; to join a sunset drive, hike or mountain-bike in the rocky hills; visit the wild horses or do a day trip into Lüderitz; or simply just sit back and savour the celebration of land. Eagle's Nest is an attractive base for those who appreciate boundless space, choices, a sense of the land, privacy, innovation, the out-of-the-ordinary and the spectacular. The Eagle's Nest chalets have been built especially for you.
HAVE YOUR SAY
VIEW GOOGLE MAP
- • Credit Card: Visa, Master
- • 8 Chalets (5 Twin, 3 Triple Rooms)
- • Scenic Sunset Drive
- • Desert Tour (leaving early in the morning)
- • Hiking Trails
- • Mountain Bike Trails
- • Day trip to Lüderitz and Kolmanskop
- • Self-Catering Facilities: small kitchen
- • En-suite bathrooms, showers
- • Fan
- • Fireplace
- • Fridge
- • Mini Bar
- • Safe
- • Tea / Coffee Facilities
- • Veranda
Tel: +264 63 258116 / +264 63 258021
Fax: +264 63 258021
Fax: +264 63 258021
- Children are most welcome at all our venues. Children up to 5 years old are free of charge; for children between the age of 6 and 13 years we charge 50 per cent of the B&B rate. For teenagers 13 years and older we charge the adult rates.