This April to June take your family on a break to any Gondwana Collection Namibia lodge. Children up to the age of 18 stay for free on a bed and breakfast basis.
Family time just got a lot more fun.
Terms and Conditions of this fantastic offer :
- Children under the age of 18 years stay complimentary on a bed and breakfast basis but must be accompanied by their parents.
- This special is not applicable to existing bookings and is only valid for new bookings.
- This offer is valid for travel from 02 April to 30 June 2015
- Not valid with any other special offer but can be used in conjunction with the Gondwana Card.
- Not redeemable for cash
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Booking inquiries to be directed to email@example.com
But wait, there is more! Have a look at our fun Easter competition.
Your child’s creative skills can make YOU the winner of 2 nights for 2 people at any Gondwana Collection Namibia lodge and to reward their creativity, the winner receives a surprise children’s package to the value of N$300.
You can be the winner of a weekend away in these easy steps:
- Click here to download the Easter egg image and print it out.
- Children up to the age of 6 can take part.
- Ask your little one to help our ostrich Pandu, decorate the ostrich egg. It can be decorated by means of colouring it with pens, markers, paint or stickers. You can also use glue, glitter, sequins, lace, buttons, sand, leaves and any other odds and ends you have lying around. Be creative and you could win!
- Submit the entry to us before or on: 31 May 2015
- *via email – Take a photo of their entry and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send their original entry to us via post to:
Gondwana Easter Colouring Competition – Att: Jessica Thomas
PO Box 80205,
- Or drop it off at our offices in Windhoek:
42 Nelson Mandela Avenue,
Terms & Conditions
- The Easter Gondwana ostrich egg decorating competition runs from 02 April to 31 May 2015
- Each entry will be judged on neatness, originality and over-all appeal. The ostrich egg can be decorated by means of colouring it with pens, markers, paint or stickers. You can also use glue, glitter, sequins, lace, buttons, sand, leaves and any other odds and ends you have lying around.
- All children in the SADC region up to the age of 6 can take part in the competition.
- Your child won’t be eligible to win this promotion if their immediate family (including parents, guardians, siblings, grandparents or housemates) are employees or contractors of Gondwana Collection Namibia company in the Gondwana Collection group of companies.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner.
- Each entry should include the first name and age of the child, and Parent or legal guardians name and surname, contact details and signature.
- We will not return the entries we receive. All entries will become the property of Gondwana Collection Namibia.
- Gondwana Collection Namibia takes no responsibility for entries lost in the mail, lost via email due to technical difficulties and/ not reaching us in time.
- For entries received via email; when the winner is chosen, the original entry should be presented. If this original entry cannot be presented to Gondwana by the chosen winner, he/she will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen.
- Gondwana Collection Namibia reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition in its sole discretion, at any given time, if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined and to award prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
- Entry in this competition does not constitute entry into any other competition/s, promotions, or contest and each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply by the rules and regulations as set out in this document